Nobody worry! I'm back!

Wana_make_a_guitar

:laughing7:

The computer monitor basically exploded the other day, so I was left without da InTerNetZ for a few days! OH NO!

We got a bran spankin' new monitor now, all wide screen-y so I can see your pictures now in full. Hoorah for the excessive warmoth-y goodness!

I came back to 4 pages of unread topics and posts! And whats this about Max being the smartest teenager on this forum? Heh Heh Heh! 

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
I came back to 4 pages of unread topics and posts! And whats this about Max being the smartest teenager on this forum? Heh Heh Heh! 
Well, a few examples here.

How many monitors did you have? 1.
How many am I using? 2.
This means either one can 'splode, and I'm good.

Oh, and one of my monitors is widescreen, and the other is 1920x1440. I love choices.

Oh, and I'm good lookin'  :laughing7:

Max said:

How many am I using? 2.

Oh, and one of my monitors is widescreen, and the other is 1920x1440. I love choices.

I have 3 monitors and am way bigger than you!!  :laughing7:

[/quote]
I have 3 monitors and am way bigger than you!!  :laughing7:
[/quote]

I have six monitors. I have monitors for my monitors.

Max said:

How many am I using? 2.

I thought you were using a laptop.
I can hook the computer up to the plasma, but that just makes it inconvenient where it is.

Although I don't seem to be the flirt you are, I am not very modest. I am awesome. :laughing7:

The computer monitor basically exploded the other day, so I was left without da InTerNetZ for a few days! OH NO!

We got a bran spankin' new monitor now, all wide screen-y so I can see your pictures now in full. Hoorah for the excessive warmoth-y goodness!

I didn't even notice you were gone.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:

+1 You were back before I realised you were gone, Connor.  :icon_scratch:  :icon_thumright:

OzziePete said:

+1 You were back before I realised you were gone, Connor.  :icon_scratch:  :icon_thumright:
Alright then. Seems it's that way to everyone.

Well, lets move along now..................

I missed you.. even tho I've been gone for a week.

I have 3 monitors.. and they are running through several amps and a board.

Wait..

OzziePete said:

Sorry Connor, I meant no offense.  :sad: Just wasn't on the computer as much in recent days and the whole story had been and gone by the time I noticed the Thread, that's all.

OzziePete said:
OzziePete said:

Sorry Connor, I meant no offense.  :sad: Just wasn't on the computer as much in recent days and the whole story had been and gone by the time I noticed the Thread, that's all.
None taken.  :icon_thumright:

Back