No Warmoth/few LP necks in Showcase???

jackthehack

Epic Member
Gregg,

I've been trying to find a body/neck combo to do a couple of VIP or LP/LPS/L5S guitars and you're down to three Warmoth necks and not many LP necks with a lot of dupes. What's up with that? Also, you are currently showing 5 Warmoth finished bass necks on the Warmoth guitar neck page... :-\

jackthehack said:
Gregg,

I've been trying to find a body/neck combo to do a couple of VIP or LP/LPS/L5S guitars and you're down to three Warmoth necks and not many LP necks with a lot of dupes. What's up with that? Also, you are currently showing 5 Warmoth finished bass necks on the Warmoth guitar neck page... :-\
Thanks for the heads up on bass necks. Should be all good to go now.

We'll be running skinny on the Warmoth necks for awhile. We have a lot of customer orders to fulfill and those come first. Thanks!

I dont know if this cat is supposed to be let out of the bag... but... When i had the guys check on my build the office manager emailed me saying the CNC machine for necks broke down.  I dont know if that means it IS broke down or it WAS or what.. but I guess they're having a tough time right now getting the neck orders out..  My body is nearly finished but my neck was goign to take another 2 months to finish.  So i picked a good replacement from the showcase and they let me use that instead so it would get done faster.

Sorry to the folks at warmoth if I was supposed to keep that to myself  :-\

But everyone knows you guys are working your butts off.  I think you need a bigger place and more labor.  Maybe that would help?  You've obviously got enough customers to keep the work going if you're trying so hard to catch up.

Back