No Warmoth content but NGD

TBurst Std

Well with my move back in Jan, I quickly found a really good music store. 
The owner and myself have already become well acquainted. It’s the store I got my Mesa MKV 35 from.  (Which go up for sale soon).

Well this showed up about 6 weeks ago in the store.  Feels, sounds and plays great. Well my 1st live gig here was yesterday and 2 of the sounds really called for a Tele.  So yep I got it Monday.  Got stage time with it last night.  It played excellently and inspired my playing (can’t ask more of a guitar than that).

So 1 less builds planned as it’s covered.  As my wife didn’t kill me, I’m naming it after her.  I present Christy.  A Fender Custom Shop Tele Thinline sporting a Duncan Antiquity neck pup, CS Nocaster bridge pup, and factory F Bigsby.

4oO2AZK.jpg

C

Cowbell Fever!

Very nice guit !
Two things, will you be making this guitar your b*itch also?
And, are you selling the amp because of the weird annoying Mesa midrange?

TBurst Std

LOL.  This one plays well enough thatI don’t have to tame her like I did that b*itch Tele I was referring to.

The Mesa is a practice amp in purpose, my main rig being Fractal. I don’t want to invest again into separate effects so that limits me severely on what I practice for gigs.  Does a great job if I just want to rock out.

I’ll make a few hundred on the sale. That will go towards a 2nd Fractal rig.

While I rent now and my office/music room is upstairs, we will be building a house and yep, my area will be upstairs.

With a bad back, I’m not lugging the rig up and down stairs.  The initial plan was for a dumb waiter,  But wait, a 2nd Fractal rig is cheaper than a dumb waiter LOL. Wife agrees so it has been chiseled in stone.