Staff member
And always remember: "by it's very nature, nature varies."

[youtube]https://youtu.be/85mPrnqM3kg[/youtube]

Team B-R-Y Burst here.

Attachments

• Zetara By JimIsaac 2.JPG
    Zetara By JimIsaac 2.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 180
I like the Sunburst ... I mean black red yellow burst ... but also tequila burst but I don't have one yet ...

Attachments

• telecaster deluxe side.png
    telecaster deluxe side.png
    499.6 KB · Views: 173
  • telecaster deluxe guitar up.png
    telecaster deluxe guitar up.png
    412 KB · Views: 186
Great video, but i think we absolutely need a video on Aaron’s new and freshly blow-dried hair cut!

Mayfly said:
but but but... what happened to 'be kind'?

You don't need me to remind you to be kind any more.

It's been inside you all along.

Tonar8353 said:
Sunburst finishes are like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike. I love em all!

I love all of my Tonar bursts!  Even the one he originally did for 'nando  :icon_thumright:

Update: I feel duty bound to point out that I have a Warmoth Burst as well...  :icon_thumright:

I can't say I have a favorite. All of them are outstanding for different reasons. I kind of lean toward browns and two-color bursts but they're all beautiful. Perhaps one of the dye bursts would be my favorite...

The video was your usual interesting and informative coverage of the topic.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Just out of curiosity, does Warmoth offers custom bursts off menu, like for example Transparent blue with Black burst edges? It would be my team then :)

Jebberz said:
Just out of curiosity, does Warmoth offers custom bursts off menu, like for example Transparent blue with Black burst edges? It would be my team then :)

We can sometimes do requests like that, depending on the colors the customer asks for and the current workload in the finishing department. Right now the entire shop is working about about 125% capacity, and has been for six months, so you would have to email our sales dept to see if it's possible or not.

Back