New Warmoth Video: Chambered vs Solid body

I have a friend who's undergoing treatment for pancreatic cancer for the THIRD TIME and man, can I tell you, buddy, I am extremely happy for you that you do not have it.  It's a miserable incursion on one's quality of life.  Stick around, Kevin, we need you.  I hope the other nonsense resolves favorably soon.

Thanks, all. Apparently, the cyst has made the pancreatitus a "chronic" thing, which can go to hell in a hurry without attention, but is otherwise just wicked painful (so it absolutely requires attention) and isn't easily handled at home. Every time it rears its head I can't help but think about Steve Jobs and how having literally billions of dollars at his disposal wasn't enough to fight it, which makes one feel a bit helpless. On the other hand, I understand he wasn't as cooperative as he could have been treatment-wise, and so didn't help himself much, either.

Unlike Steve Jobs, I think Cagey will still be around for one more fret job.

Stay positive and its no good having billions if you don't get the help needed.

Makes me wish I'd ordered a chambered body when I ordered my Tele body, not for sound, but for the light weight, since the sound difference is miniscule.

Great vid A-aron, but what about full hollow, did you ever think Mr. Hollow would like to be included in your video... :dontknow:
BjMs2EDIAAA_Wt_.jpg

But I could tell that guitar 1 was a bit brighter on the clean sound high notes... :toothy10:

Back