New video: Baritone Conversion neck in a band!

The "Pinky" Tuscadero-caster

89b549d375cc31fd65158d01a0a3f937.jpeg

Pink Tele might move the needle on TD Mooncaster that's price dropped! Way to go! I want that Mooncaster, really bad. Someone buy it before I do!

Last edited:
Great song!

Production sounds verry good, I really dig you bass tone on this one, it totally complements the guitars, is present, but does not overwhelm anything, very nice and well balanced!

However, did you get to form a band whith everybody's looking alike?
:)

Great song!

Production sounds verry good, I really dig you bass tone on this one, it totally complements the guitars, is present, but does not overwhelm anything, very nice and well balanced!

Thanks. For this you can credit that Sunrise pre-amp pedal by @mayfly. It makes a fantastic bass pre as well. If he dropped the verb and added a few bass-centric goodies like sweepable mid EQ it would un unstoppable force. (Hint, hint....) :)

However, did you get to form a band whith everybody's looking alike?
:)

Yes, we're all clones, and we have to dress differently to remember who is who. LOL.

multiplicity.jpg

Thanks. For this you can credit that Sunrise pre-amp pedal by @mayfly. It makes a fantastic bass pre as well. If he dropped the verb and added a few bass-centric goodies like sweepable mid EQ it would un unstoppable force. (Hint, hint....) :)

Yes, we're all clones, and we have to dress differently to remember who is who. LOL.

multiplicity.jpg
Hey Steve, I like pizza!

Crazily enough, the boys down at Steve's Music (Ottawa) currently have a prototype that sounds a lot like what you're describing now!

Holy poop! Great sound on all of the instruments, and waiting for the next album (hint, hint) ;)

Bari neck has been on my wish list for a long time because of the subtle differences of what's possible on one (contrary to the popular belief that I pretty much perpetuate myself, I'm not always all about deep, down-tuned metal chugga-chugga :D .... although, no lie, I'm dying to hear what kind of messy sludge a drop-A or even A-standard on it would sound like....).

Great video. Illustrates the potential of the Baritone well. Gives me ideas....hmmmmm

Terrific tune, with a well done mix......well done!

Back