New showcase - problem

dbw

Master Member
Hey guys, I have a problem with the new Showcase!  I used to be able to middle-click on a neck or body to open it in a tab without leaving the search page.  This doesn't work any more.  It makes going through the showcase a big pain... :help: :help:

Also, the "modern view-beta" is SO cool  :icon_thumright: except that "Sorry, the modern view doesn't currently support searching the entire Showcase. Please choose a category on the left and use the advanced search in each category, or return to the classic view."  :(  :help:

Overall, I gotta say I miss the old website... I found it a lot easier to browse, and I could make RSS feeds for custom searches.  :sad:

:rock-on:

The new tab thing is a problem for me, too. The only times I can get a new tab going is right click-new tab, which opens just a large picture of the item, instead of the info.

I thought there was something wrong with my (old) PC... I have the same problems :sad1:

BTW, it happens in firefox and google Chrome. I think it happened with opera, IE, and safari too.

Tempest said:
I agree with dbw the old site was SOOO much easier to get around on.  I miss it....

Same for me. I knew that site soooo good! Also the new one is slower or is it me again?

I actually quite like the new site.  But I've got this fancy Mac that does double fingered scrolling and all kinds of nifty stuff - so I can get around pretty easily.

Back