New JM body arrived!

1960es

Love getting this box! I will need to "massage" the pu openings to allow for humbuckers.

Attachments

• IMG_2307.JPG
    IMG_2307.JPG
    943.2 KB · Views: 492
There's so much goodness in the Screaming Deals section to be had- THAT'S one hot body!

1960es said:
Thanks guys! It didn't hurt that is was a screamin' deal.

I got my sea foam green Strat body in the Screamin' Deals too. It didn't cost much more than basic paint cost. Gotta love 'em.

I almost bought this one but I didnt like the pattern of the flame top. To each their own though cant wait to see it done

Finally working on this. Since I am using Humbuckers in a standard body, a little excavation was in order.

Attachments

• IMG_2721.JPG
    IMG_2721.JPG
    952.3 KB · Views: 291
1960es said:
Finally working on this. Since I am using Humbuckers in a standard body, a little excavation was in order.

First off, that is a gorgeous JM body.  The JM was never something on my radar, but between seeing this and some other JM's on this site, it has me curious.

Regarding that pic.....eeeeesh, that gives me the heebee jeebee's looking at that wood coming out.  Beyond my skill set, but very interested to see how you do this.  Looking forward to seeing what this turns in to!

Back