New Here!

Torment Leaves Scars

Hello, All. 

I'm new here.  Just found this forum by accident, but it looks pretty cool! 

I had my Warmoth guitar completed around July or August of 2010.  Neal Moser did the assembly and setup.  :guitaristgif:

Anyway, I'm psyched to see there's a forum for Warmoth guitars.  They make a great product.

I look forward to hangin' out here, and checkin' out everybody's guitars/bass guitars!

Welcome aboard, TLS.  We have a saying here, and I apply it to your alleged Warmoth axe:

Pics, or it doesn't exist!

We're glad you're here.

Bagman

Pics! And welcome. I think you'll like this forum, we love our Warmoths and we're a pretty small community compared to most forums around.

Star design eh?
What wood, what top, binding? what bridge? what pickups?
What's the neck wood, fretboard, tuners, frets (stainless?), back profile, construction, peghead shape, inlay?

We want to know everything (and demand pictures!)

AutoBat said:
Star design eh?
What wood, what top, binding? what bridge? what pickups?
What's the neck wood, fretboard, tuners, frets (stainless?), back profile, construction, peghead shape, inlay?

We want to know everything (and demand pictures!)

Check out the Gallery for all info.  You can find it under the topic, "The Galaxy."  :party07:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=15898.new;topicseen#new

Welcome to the forum, we are a mixed bunch here so I am sure you will find it is always interesting as we all love guitars and bring all kinds to the table
Lots of forums to learn from and lots of build threads to look over
great place, I have learned so much here my mind is bent,

Jusatele said:
Welcome to the forum, we are a mixed bunch here so I am sure you will find it is always interesting as we all love guitars and bring all kinds to the table
Lots of forums to learn from and lots of build threads to look over
great place, I have learned so much here my mind is bent,

Thanks!  I'm enjoying my stay thus far!  Seems to be a real good crowd here, and it's just nice to be on a forum dedicated to Warmoth guitars.  While I belong to other guitar-oriented forums, the same enthusiasm for Warmoths don't seem to be present, as most people really aren't familiar with them, or tend to shy away from them because they think of them as "kit guitars."  All I can say is that for "kit guitars," they're very nice, and IMO, they surpass the quality of a lot of larger manufacturers.  I think that being a smaller company gives them a large advantage in terms of quality control.

Back