New build, new to the board

Shoecat

After a few months of making up my mind and changing it 1,000 times...I finally placed my order for my first Warmoth build...
I went with a Mahogany Iceman body, white binding, red flake; string through, recessed TOM bridge (arched strings), 720pocket, 2 humbucker, original Iceman control layout; explorer style maple neck, rosewood fret board, trap inlays, white binding, gloss black back and peg head, custom plates from Doug!!
Now the waiting begins...

Only a 1000 times? You must be pretty set in your ways... <grin>

Cagey said:
No kidding, it only took me 3 years to make up my mind the first build I did... :doh:

I wish I had changed my mind a 1000x, the first time I found Warmoth I got way to excited and just bought something  :laughing7:.

Anyways, Welcome! And good on you! We need some more Iceman's (Icemen?) around here!

I think you will find us to be quite the lively bunch.

Shoecat said:
After a few months of making up my mind and changing it 1,000 times...I finally placed my order for my first Warmoth build...
I went with a Mahogany Iceman body, white binding, red flake; string through, recessed TOM bridge (arched strings), 720pocket, 2 humbucker, original Iceman control layout; explorer style maple neck, rosewood fret board, trap inlays, white binding, gloss black back and peg head, custom plates from Doug!!
Now the waiting begins...
Did I already do your plates? Only ones I have going now are for Jim H...

I don't feel so bad that it only took me a few months to finish mine. Nice choice on the string through, that's what I went with you I think you're going to love it.

I love spur of the moment builds!  :icon_jokercolor:

Seriously - I can't wait to see pictures of this. Solid colours rule.

You did a great job dangerous...I cant wait to put the guitar together...I will post pictures as soon as I get it...I have another build in mind Dangerous. I will contact you with details 
:guitarplayer2:

Shoecat said:
You did a great job dangerous...I cant wait to put the guitar together...I will post pictures as soon as I get it...I have another build in mind Dangerous. I will contact you with details 
:guitarplayer2:
:headbang:

DangerousR6 said:
Cagey said:
No kidding, it only took me 3 years to make up my mind the first build I did... :doh:

I bought my neck, and then i changed my mind at least 10 times  day for the last year and a half, it went from tele, to jazzmaster, to vip, firebird, musiclander, rinse, lather, repeat.

Back