New Body Shape

Those "C-bout" cuts look cool, but they'd be a nightmare to sand.  You'd have to use square sanding blocks to get in those corners.  Now if the insides of the corners were rounded...

Warmoth already offers a Warlock shape.  Why not a BC Rich Bich shape?  (the standard 6 string...not the 10-stringer).  I've always dug that design.

Just adding some wind to the storm... :icon_biggrin:
About the Fly V body, I don't know, I really don't see too much people who preffer ´59 shape instead of ´67... Usually, the people who like ´59, ask me to tell them the differences between those ones...
I'm one who love V shape, but the "cut" of body in the sides of the neck of ´59 I think it's a little "ugly"...
Don't know if I can made me understood, my english is not that kind of beauty (thinking about make a travel to some country with english language :))

NonsenseTele said:
Just adding some wind to the storm... :icon_biggrin:
About the Fly V body, I don't know, I really don't see too much people who preffer ´59 shape instead of ´67... Usually, the people who like ´59, ask me to tell them the differences between those ones...
I'm one who love V shape, but the "cut" of body in the sides of the neck of ´59 I think it's a little "ugly"...
Don't know if I can made me understood, my english is not that kind of beauty (thinking about make a travel to some country with english language :))
If you send in an actual size drawing of the body shape you want Warmoth to make, we can use your drawing as a pattern and make one for you. Once we receive the drawing we will provide you a price quote.

I forgot:
Why not do a Strato carved top like the Soloist? I like the visual of the Strat's, but the "confourt countours" it really kick me: I "support" my neck just above of the "line" of the cut... I made a SUPER-EXPERT-PROFESSIONAL pic on the *Paintbrush* to let you understand :laughing11: :toothy12:

[attachment deleted by admin]

The Vandenbergs are cool guitars, but I'd rather have one without the cutaways in the body.

Back