New Admin

I din't get the image that was s'posta come with this:
Cagey said:

Gee, Cagey, whaddaya wanna do tonight?

Try to take over the forum, just like every night.

So, I think these are the guys that're missing...

Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpg

...KG & DR6(?)

Day-mun said:
I din't get the image that was s'posta come with this:
So, I think these are the guys that're missing...

Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpg

...KG & DR6(?)

Right you are! My source for that one must not allow linking.

I gotta get my server back up so I can source this stuff myself.

Congrats, Cagey. Now, shall I sign up as Major T. Roll to give you something to do?

You can if you want. But, if you'll notice, DangerousR6 has also taken on Admin duties, and as I recall he has a motorcycle! And pointy guitars! You know what that means - he's only one evolutionary step away from F.R.E.D., the...

ed209.jpg

Forum Rules Enforcement Droid

Any trolls show up they'll be given stern instructions, and 10 seconds to comply.

Cagey said:
You can if you want. But, if you'll notice, DangerousR6 has also taken on Admin duties, and as I recall he has a motorcycle! And pointy guitars! You know what that means - he's only one evolutionary step away from F.R.E.D., the...

ed209.jpg

Forum Rules Enforcement Droid

Any trolls show up they'll be given stern instructions, and 10 seconds to comply.
I want one. I moderate a different forum and can use a F.R.E.D. now and then. :icon_biggrin:

rgand said:
I want one. I moderate a different forum and can use a F.R.E.D. now and then. :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, I invented FRED for a tech forum I administered for a while. Trying to keep people in line there was like herding cats.

LOL, DangerousR6.

Cagey said:
Yeah, I invented FRED for a tech forum I administered for a while. Trying to keep people in line there was like herding cats.
:icon_thumright:

On site Governance, Check.
Discernible rise in attendance, and membership(not counting the bot issue) Check.
2015 Is looking out to be a pretty darn good year here at The UWF. :icon_thumright:

samurai, I saw your motto about volume not being a substitute for talent ... at my first gig, we played a pool party, most of the guests were drunk / stoned and didn't give hoot about the music.  During a break, one of the few sober guests walked up to me and said: You sound awful from a distance, but up close you're so loud I can't tell how bad you are.  Which was true, this was in the days of punk rock and we were just thrilled to playing for people.  I'll never forget it.

Back