Need help selecting a cordless random orbital buffing/polishing tool.....

Lewguitar

I have a bulky heavy Porter Cable hand held buffer from my furniture building days, but I'm thinking of investing in a cordless Makita or Dewalt. The black friday thing is going strong and I figured I could get a good deal.

What cordless hand held buffer and polisher seems to give the most bang for the buck? Don't want to spend a fortune.

Thanks!

I am not up-to-date on all the brands in the US, but both Makita and Dewalt have good reputations. Probably, if you see something that is cordless that meets your price point and is a known brand, you most likely cannot go far wrong.

I am not up-to-date on all the brands in the US, but both Makita and Dewalt have good reputations. Probably, if you see something that is cordless that meets your price point and is a known brand, you most likely cannot go far wrong.
Yes, those are two brands I'm looking closest at. Thanks!

I've got a dewalt orbital sander (with a cord) and I've put it through incredible abuse using it for all kinds of things it's not meant for. The only thing that failed on it was the velcro on the pad (I replaced it with one from Lee Valley). It's still cranking.

Back