neck-question

Orpheo

I want to have a neck of bocote, and also pau ferro, but also bubinga. I can have a neck made, incorporating all 3 of them in a neckback, but would you guys like this neck, or rather have 3 necks for this? Mind you, each neck will be ranging from 500$ tot 900$! and, you also need a body (in my case, les paul body), also, with everything (just woodworks, binding and finish) close to 900$.

so: 3 necks, or just 1 superneck with everything in it?

Funnily enough, only today I was thinking I'd like to see a multi-wood laminate neck for guitars, much like they do for the basses - 3 guesses which I'll go for then - I'd like see some wenge in there though.

Chris of Arabia said:
Funnily enough, only today I was thinking I'd like to see a multi-wood laminate neck for guitars, much like they do for the basses - 3 guesses which I'll go for then - I'd like see some wenge in there though.
me to, for the regular warmoth necks. Now I wanna have bocote and pau ferro and bubinga. but should I take 3 seperate necks with those woods, or all combined in 1? the only one of those i LIKE in a single shaft, is bocote, the others are '' ok'' but not so cool...

Back