MY TUESDAY

CashMO

Wrecked Car... (working 60hrs a week with two jobs doesn't allow you to get much sleep, so passing out while driving is common in my case)            ........................$1000

Tow Truck.........$50

Paying your Sister to come pick you up from work.....$20

Coming home feeling like Crap and seeing "UPS Quantum View" in your  mail box......................................................Priceless

Thank You Warmoth : )                    I cant wait to show every one pics when its done!!!    Peace n Love everyone!!!!

DangerousR6

I like Mighty Met's version better......
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-syiZhHaN3I&feature=related[/youtube]

G

guitlouie

(working 60hrs a week with two jobs doesn't allow you to get much sleep, so passing out while driving is common in my case)            ........................$1000

Do not pass out while assembling your Warmoth, it may cost you less monetarily, but it will wreck your soul!

GoDrex

When you name your band "Metallica" - you're not allowed to play "unplugged" and do Skynard covers. It's just doesn't work.

jackthehack

GoDrex said:
When you name your band "Metallica" - you're not allowed to play "unplugged" and do Skynard covers. It's just doesn't work.

+1 to that, WTF were they thinking?

juliancs

jackthehack said:
GoDrex said:

+1 to that, WTF were they thinking?

Something along the lines of "hey, we're doing an album of all covers, and we love skynyrd, so we should do a cover!"  :dontknow: :toothy10:

simple

Staff member
CashMO said:
Wrecked Car... (working 60hrs a week with two jobs doesn't allow you to get much sleep, so passing out while driving is common in my case)            ........................$1000

Tow Truck.........$50

Paying your Sister to come pick you up from work.....$20

Coming home feeling like Crap and seeing "UPS Quantum View" in your  mail box......................................................Priceless

Thank You Warmoth : )                     I cant wait to show every one pics when its done!!!    Peace n Love everyone!!!!

:laughing3:  Pretty funny....and true for me as well!

DangerousR6

GoDrex said:
When you're Metallica you can do what ever the hell you please.......Plus they're getting older...... :laughing11:

Shmoopie

DangerousR6 said:
GoDrex said:
When you're Metallica you can do what ever the hell you please.......Plus they're getting older...... :laughing11:

An older tool is still a tool.

DangerousR6

Sir SchmoopY said:
DangerousR6 said:
GoDrex said:

An older tool is still a tool.
You should know huh........ :laughing3:

dbw

I thought it was a solid cover.  That song is really all about the singer and I gotta say, Hetfield was surprisingly good in that one.  Kirk Hammett should never play acoustic, though.

I hate watching videos of Metallica though... every single guy in that band looks like an overgrown rat.  Seriously, look at them and tell me I'm wrong!  I think that's why they fired Dave Mustaine.

Shmoopie

I just forced myself to watch the entire metallica cover, jumping off and overpass somehow sounds like a good idea.

i hate nusted (don't care how its spelled)  with a passion, on top of his ass like face, and sower faced expressions, he's a horrible bass player.

GoDrex

Newsted's been in Metallica and Voivod. He gets a pass from me for life, hehehehe ;)

bpmorton777

Metalica's ok i guess. I like Opeth

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SmxNl6oYmn0&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SmxNl6oYmn0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GoDrex

sounded good until Cookie Monster started singing.... I'm too old for that, unless I want a laugh hehehe ;)