My new tele

It's simply amazing. No truss rod adjustment was needed... no anything was needed except for assembly.

Specs.

Reversed headstock
Sperzel locking tuners
Maple neck and fretboard
Vintage size stainless fretwire
Abalone inlays
Chambered alder body
Tortoise pickguard
Fender vintage bridge with pinky cutaway
graphtech compensated saddles
strat 5 way switching
Dimarzio Air norton in neck
Dimarzio Virtual vintage blues in middle
Dimarzio Virtual hot t in bridge
Redeemer circuit
Orange drop capacitor
Free paintjob from a friend

It's simply amazing. My local music shop had an american tele in a few weeks ago and this one plays at least 5 times better. And this one can do so many more sounds because of the pickups.

you win... if I was ever going to build a tele... it would look somthing like that....

perfect, man. I give it a 10!

The air norton has been the only neck pickup I've ever really liked. I tried a paf pro... it's collecting dust now. I was worried about the bridge not having too good of harmonics, but it is almost as good as my evo2. The coffin case is just left over from when I through marilyn manson and "gothic" stuff was cool.

Not too many. I've heard YJM, gibson burstbuckers or whatever they're called; I've even heard a tone zone in the neck. But I guess I just am satisfied enough with the air norton that I don't go to anything else. It has a nice glassy tone that I like.

The redeemer is a definite for me now. I can't stand to play on anything that doesn't have one. And they've lowered the price to $49 now....... so..... there's no reason not to try one. The difference is amazing.

Back