My new shredding machine!

Hello everybody.

I've really been putting this off for a while now. Probably because I've been too busy shredding! Anyways, this is my beautiful axe. She was finished in October of 2008. The project was started Christmas of 2006. It did not necessarily take two years to do this. I had some withdrawals at first and then as time went by, I got more and more parts.

Alder Body (from KnE Guitars)
Birdseye Maple Neck - Rosewood Fretboard - Jackson Headstock - Wizard Contour
Sperzel Locking Tuners
Floyd Rose Double Locking Tremolo Bridge
Two EMG 81 Active Pickups
Clear Satin Finish on Body and Neck
Black Hardware
22 Frets

About 24 coats on the body
And 16 on the neck.
Setting the bridge up was hell but luckily I know a guitar technician who was EXTREMELY helpful and did it at no cost.
He basically told me what to as he supervised so that I didn't make a mistake because this is my first Floyd Rose guitar.

She plays wonderfully and if you would like to hear some stuff, go to my YouTube.
It's not a wide example of her tone, but check it out: www.youtube.com/justinshreds

DSCN4941.jpg

DSCN4942.jpg

DSCN4944.jpg

DSCN4945.jpg

DSCN4946.jpg

DSCN4947.jpg

DSCN4948.jpg

DSCN4949.jpg

DSCN4950.jpg

DSCN4951.jpg

DSCN4954.jpg

DSCN4957.jpg

DSCN4958.jpg

DSCN4959.jpg

Damn. after looking at these pictures and watching your videos, thats all I can say.

If that body is from KnE im placing my order tomarrow  :laughing7:

Mr. Brian said:
Beautiful Guitar my friend,  why the two 81s? 
I really just wanted that awesome crunch and metal tone =]
Many swear by an 85 in the neck, and I think the 81 still gives a great warm tone with that bright breakthrough.

rapfohl09 said:
Damn. after looking at these pictures and watching your videos, thats all I can say.

If that body is from KnE im placing my order tomarrow  :laughing7:
Haha thanks mate. =]
And yes, it is from KnE in Irvine, California.
I ordered it off of eBay and once I received it, I did quite a bit of sanding to make it more like an Ibanez and not like a Strat.
Beautiful body though, I was happy with doing business with them.

Back