My first Warmoth-project

WOW... :eek:  That's stunning, the neck is absolutely beatitful.....Now you need this to go on it since you have Gold hardware......
2393769411_39770fd5ac.jpg

That neck makes me itch for my pearloid bound ziricote on padouk neck that is on order

Nice Axe, man!  I've never seen white EMG's. They look cool.  Thanks for the detailed photo of the natural binding as I am considering the same on my upcoming build.  Looks like first rate workmanship.  :guitarplayer2: :party07:

Dude, that's a great build, and I'm jealous. I saw it as I was preparing my build, which was designed to evoke the very same MKI.

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=2025.0

You did a fantastic job replicating the guitar detail for detail.  I chose to go with a Strat body for various reasons, not least of which was that I wanted hollow body and drop top binding, which aren't available in the soloist bodies.

How do you like the sound of th EMGs?  I went for Fralin vintage hots for the single coils and a Duncan Alnico II for the HB... just curious what you think of the sound of the EMGs vs the more "organic" sound of the more traditional PUPs.

That is a great build, and I'm mega jealous of it... though I do like my baby and I enjoy playing it constantly.

You're lucky, man!  You had everything all at once - my wife tells me that I have to budget myself, meaning that I have to wait about three or four pay periods before I can buy the big stuff, like the body or the neck.

Classy all the way though.

MKFAN said:
Dude, that's a great build, and I'm jealous. I saw it as I was preparing my build, which was designed to evoke the very same MKI.

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=2025.0

You did a fantastic job replicating the guitar detail for detail.  I chose to go with a Strat body for various reasons, not least of which was that I wanted hollow body and drop top binding, which aren't available in the soloist bodies.

How do you like the sound of th EMGs?   I went for Fralin vintage hots for the single coils and a Duncan Alnico II for the HB... just curious what you think of the sound of the EMGs vs the more "organic" sound of the more traditional PUPs.

That is a great build, and I'm mega jealous of it... though I do like my baby and I enjoy playing it constantly.

Very nice build you have there! :icon_thumright: Looks beautiful...

I love the sound of the EMG's, the singles have a nice vintage "bell" type of sound in clean, and the humbucker sounds fat and tasty in crunch! And the output signal is very high, and noise is a no-no!
I had this EMG setup in my American standard Stratocaster for a while, but they didn't work very vell there. But in this mahogany/flame-maple body they sing great!

Back