My Bud arrrrived today

mayfly said:
yea, Bud and I never really got on either.  Haven't seen him in - what is it now? - 20 years?  I really don't miss him.

Now his friend Scot(ch)  I see quite a bit of!

:icon_thumright:

My mom is funny.  She was like "My friends told me it would make me think about weird things and I would be more creative.  Instead, I spent an hour brushing my teeth.  I decided it was a waste of time after that."

She does have some good stories about shrooms and peyote though.  

Yes, I am a child of hippies.  

thumb55 said:
Humbold Kansas? (look it up)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humboldt,_Kansas ... crappy town with one traffic light.  What am I supposed to be looking for?

ocguy106 said:
say hi to Jerry

You know, If I were down at the crossroads, I would be signing over my soul for one jam session with Jer at this point in my life........

dbw said:
thumb55 said:
Humbold Kansas? (look it up)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humboldt,_Kansas ... crappy town with one traffic light.  What am I supposed to be looking for?

I think they are referring to Humbolt county California.........  Look that up....

I never did see the point of hanging with Bud (or his friends & family), to me life is just too damn amazing to and change your perception of it like that. I enjoy the occasional sip of whiskey or a tasty beer to dinner, but I don't drink anymore beyond that. I know very well the terrible effects of alcohol can have - there is a great big empty grandfather-shaped hole in my life - but I don't see the point of legalising even more [potentially] harmful substances to society.

Geez you guys are jumpy, it takes a whole lot more than two dudes kissing to freak me out. Such as believing that my laundry basket was trying to eat me. That was freaky at the time.

My friend thought his poster of Bob Marley was talking to him.  After that, he had to take the poster down because it freaked him out so much. 

After reading this entire thread, I have come to the conclusion that I have GOT to get my hands on some of the shit y'alls friends get ahold of. LOL!

hannaugh said:
My friend thought his poster of Bob Marley was talking to him.  After that, he had to take the poster down because it freaked him out so much. 

Pfft no way.  Not just from Bud.  People always "know a guy" who had "visual hallucinations" from Bud... it's bull.

dbw said:
hannaugh said:

Pfft no way.  Not just from Bud.  People always "know a guy" who had "visual hallucinations" from Bud... it's bull.

That's an audio hallucination but I aggree

dbw said:
hannaugh said:

It's not bull, but it's not gonna happen if you smoke it. You gotta eat a bunch. You'll see plenty that isn't there.

dbw said:
hannaugh said:

I never said he was stoned.  I have no idea what he was on.  Maybe nothing?  He is kind of an odd duck.  I just thought it was a funny story. Every time I see a Bob Marley poster I think of that now. 

Back