My Bud arrrrived today

jerryjg

My bud arrived from the bay area California today. I used  to hang out with "bud" alot, but really stopped about 10 years ago. Well, Sir, when "bud" arrived, it was actually better than old times. In fact, Ive never remebered Bud quite this good!
I think mabye cause the recession and the economy is iin a downturn, that bud has really become so fantastic!
I dont know.. I barely toook a few tiny shakes of soem flakes of leaf..barely enuf to spark..and believe you me.. the smell of a skunk came,  and I was like:confused: .Busd insists on these primitive rituals. He's funny that way.  :glasses9:

Fumar, fumar, fumar folha de bananeira... Like say a reggae here in Br... :p

Enjoy it while still alive... I'm on the beggining of that phenomenum of "stop hanging" with most of friends, not really sure why, but that's what is happening...

This is what I think about your bud!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqlHJCtz5nE

jerryjg said:
My bud arrived from the bay area California today. I used  to hang out with "bud" alot, but really stopped about 10 years ago. Well, Sir, when "bud" arrived, it was actually better than old times. In fact, Ive never remebered Bud quite this good!
I think mabye cause the recession and the economy is iin a downturn, that bud has really become so fantastic!
I dont know.. I barely toook a few tiny shakes of soem flakes of leaf..barely enuf to spark..and believe you me.. the smell of a skunk came,  and I was like:confused: .Busd insists on these primitive rituals. He's funny that way.  :glasses9:

I think I know bud too.  He's an awesome dude, I hang out with him every chance I get.

Actually I have been actively trying to have an overdose on 'bud' since the first time I ever smoked.  I try and try, but I just giggle and pass out.  Don't try that with booze, you'll die.  But booze is legal.....

"Actually I have been actively trying to have an overdose on 'bud' since the first time I ever smoked."

You have to go to Katmandu, Nepal. Hang out on "Freak Street" until you find somebody that has "Tiger Tail".

theklanch said:
jerryjg said:

I think I know bud too.   He's an awesome dude, I hang out with him every chance I get.

Actually I have been actively trying to have an overdose on 'bud' since the first time I ever smoked.  I try and try, but I just giggle and pass out.  Don't try that with booze, you'll die.  But booze is legal.....

My friend ended up in the hospital because Bud's friend Keef was hanging out by the dessert table at a party... hanging out in the brownies, specifically.  She thought she was dying of a heart attack. 

She ended up alright, but she said it was scary.  The doctor scolded her a bit. 

And go fig, this happened in Humboldt. 

You know, Bud and I just never quite got along. He never gave me a real reason to dislike him, but we're just different people I guess.

You know I haven't seen Bud for like, 22 years now. But I don't miss him. Always got me into all sorts of problems.

Last time I was with Bud I woke up the next morning with a lady friend of mine and we both had recollections of  wild time but no real direct memory of the good time we probably had. Blame Bud on that as we were both out with him all night. I mean, Deb was good friend but not THAT close if you know what I mean. :doh: Swore I'd never go out with Bud again after that.

yea, Bud and I never really got on either.  Haven't seen him in - what is it now? - 20 years?  I really don't miss him.

Now his friend Scot(ch)  I see quite a bit of!

hannaugh said:
My friend ended up in the hospital because Bud's friend Keef was hanging out by the dessert table at a party... hanging out in the brownies, specifically.  She thought she was dying of a heart attack. 

Key word: "thought."  Bud is not a murderer, and neither is Keef!

Scot(ch) on the other hand...  :sad1:

What I don't understand is that Bud is innocent but always in trouble with the law, while Scotch is a mass-murderer and got away scot-free.

dbw said:
What I don't understand is that Bud is innocent but always in trouble with the law, while Scotch is a mass-murderer and got away scot-free.

I figure it's because of his long hair.

dbw said:
hannaugh said:

Key word: "thought."  Bud is not a murderer, and neither is Keef!

Scot(ch) on the other hand...  :sad1:

My point was more that she didn't have a good experience.  I don't know if she was actually in danger, but it freaked her out enough to not ever want to do it again. 

hannaugh said:
My point was more that she didn't have a good experience.  I don't know if she was actually in danger, but it freaked her out enough to not ever want to do it again. 

God, I can't imagine anything that could freak me out THAT much.

dbw said:
hannaugh said:

Man on Man love?...that would pretty much do it for me

ocguy106 said:
dbw said:
hannaugh said:

Freaky, no doubt... but how is it Bud's fault?

ocguy106 said:
dbw said:
hannaugh said:

ocguy106.... don't watch this...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4OySGjiQ4Y[/youtube]

I especially like the use of Blur's "Who Hoo" song  :headbang:

I am not even going to dignify that with a click....I would rather poke my eyes out with a rusty fork

As for DBW if you are talking strickly Bud related then I stand corrected I just thought you meant "anything" in general

That was random.  A lot of striding, a little kissing, and then a fight?  I assume it makes more sense in context.

Back