My Baritone Strat

TonyW

Neck Warmoth Baritoone 28 5/8" 12" Radius frets 6150 1/4 sawn Maple
Body" Warmoth chambered swamp ash strat style
Finish neck and body: Tru Oil
Pickups: Harmonic Design Z90
Tuners Sperzel Lockers.
Wiring: 4 way tele switch, Neck, Bridge, Neck/Bridge Parallel, Neck/Bridge in series
500k Vol, 500k Tone1 self made no load with a .033 POI cap, Tone2 16stage Tonestyler.

I can have the tonestlyer on with the tone pot. Tone pot solo. Tonestyler solo or both out of the circuit.

bari04.jpg

111mandobari-007.jpg

chrisg said:
Congratulations Tony. That looks really good with the tru-oil  :icon_thumright:

Thanks Chris, yeah it came up a treat with the tru oil, was worth the labour thats for sure.

I am trying some different finishes on the 6 projects i have under way  :icon_scratch:

B3Guy said:
sound clips? nice geetar! :icon_thumright:

I will be doing some youtubes with it soon. The 4 way switch has cactus itself already, seems to be inherint with them for some reason as this is my second, may just drop a 3 way in and leave it a that, am not really diggin the slugs in series, but it may be the switch breaking up a little that peeing me off.

Overall i love playing it B to b with the slop on the strings and the nice deep growl.

Not sure how i missed this getting finish. Looks as amazing as I knew it would! :icon_thumright: I second the want for clips!

This came out realllly nice  :icon_thumright:

rapfohl09 said:
Not sure how i missed this getting finish. Looks as amazing as I knew it would! :icon_thumright: I second the want for clips!

This came out realllly nice  :icon_thumright:

Thanks mate, yeah the hard work paid off, not cutting corners i think is the trick.

Goig to cut this 4way loose and wire in a 3 way on the weekend and go from there
and will do a You Tube, and i might start recording a track with it and my Strat build.

Next up is a build using the Powertron Plus i just received.

tvpickup.jpg

:evil4:

Back