My amps

mullyman

Here's a photo take about a year ago at the studio where my band practices. I sold the Wolfgang about 6 months ago. I also included some photos of guitars that have come and gone. Only ones I really miss are the red Strat and the red maple top Wolfgang Special.......and sort of miss the LP. Still have the pink Axis EX, hey it was a Christmas present from Mrs. Mully. I didn't have a say in the color.
MULLY
I play a pink guitar

cues033bj4.jpg

I still had my Roadking head at this point(below photo). The Wolfgang above is the most recent with the Trem-o-verb head.
7591mj7.jpg

4guitarscn2.jpg

mullyspu4.jpg

kentaea7.jpg

The tobacco burst MM Axis belongs to a friend of mine. He was over and we took a group shot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm getting the feelign that Mully is a Van Halen fan  :sign13:

:headbang:

I bought the first 4 Van Halen albums yesterday.  I've had a greatest hits album for ages, but I figured I wanted to hear all the tunes that I'd missed out on.

Cool...........
:icon_thumright:

Yeah, you could say I like VH a little.  :headbang:
MULLY
that's me and EVH in my avatar

Kostas said:
The pink Axis looks great :icon_thumright:

Thanks. The color hasn't bled out much either. That was a problem with the pink and purple ones. Mine's doing alright so far. Hey, I posted to you in another thread but in case you don't see it, thanks for the link to Keeley's stuff.
MULLY

jimh said:
I bought the first 4 Van Halen albums yesterday.  I've had a greatest hits album for ages, but I figured I wanted to hear all the tunes that I'd missed out on.

Cool...........
:icon_thumright:

Nice acquisition there. Of course you're making me feel old though.
MULLY
:rock-on:

I wouldn't worry too much mate. I'm a few years down the road myself.  :icon_thumright:

Back