Most similar to Suhr's Burst?

GT1-Reach

Hi guys,

i discovered the standard legacy line of Suhr guitars lately and i was very impressed with the color they call "Suhr burst". I wanted to ask you guys what you think which of Warmoth's colors comes closest to that color.

I think honey burst or amber dye could get me there, but i dont have real life experience with these colors of warmoth.

What do you think?

Attachments

• StandardGallerySuhrBurst.jpg
    StandardGallerySuhrBurst.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 149
Daddy* is gonna go with honey burst.

*daddy is what i call myself sometimes when i am feelin a little sassy/creepy

honey burst (looks to me to be amber with yellow on the inside) is closest.  If you want redder, then cherry burst (looks to me to be cherry with yellow on the inside) , and brighter, then tequila sunrise burst (orange with yellow on the inside.)  For darker, then tobacco burst( which looks to me like brown to yellow on the inside)
So on a continuum it would be: Tobacco, Honey, Cherry then Tequila.  Lot's of people love Tobacco, but all the colors are great.

Found this by the Aaron:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85mPrnqM3kg

Thanks guys.

Yeah, i am leaning more towards honey burst.

I totally forgot this video. I will give it another look! :)

Bursts differ even those with the same name. Email this photo (with your order number) to Warmoth as an example of the type of burst you want.

Actually it’s the just the right amount of information if you are a governor of a major state in the north eastern us. 

Yea it definitely looks like a honey burst, though a very subtle one. It's a nice look, I dig it. I would be curious to see a tobacco burst with the same low intensity.  :rock-on:

Back