Moss Back With The Vikings

JaySwear said:
honestly i'm pretty excited we beat the packers. after that win i wouldn't mind losing to the colts and the vikings. we've got a pretty stacked schedule this year, and that was one game i did not expect us to pull out (and we almost didn't). and honestly i wouldn't look at the viking's or cowboy's record so far and say "well, this will be an easy win" because i know the amount of talent on both teams.

and i'd expect favre to start unless the NFL suspends him this week. he is the iron man. and hurt elbow or not, he gives the vikes the best chance for a win.
And if Favre is playing we'll know for sure we'll get at least 1 interseption.... :toothy10:

Actually, I was referring to the Vikes/Cowboys playoff game last year.  34-3.  :icon_thumright:

Randy's still pissed the Cowgirls passed him up on the draft.

Prediction:  Cowgirls 3, Randy 76

images

DangerousR6 said:
Y'all cowboy haters make me laugh, you're so jelous it's hilarious..... :binkybaby:

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Hold on a sec... WHEEZ, PANT...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jealous!  JEALOUS, he says... Of What I ask?!?!?!

Ok, everybody! Shhhh! Shhhh!

cb1e.jpg

cb2j.jpg

Doug, you have the stage, please tell the children why haters would be (GIGGLE, SNORT!) ahem, jealous, of the Dallas Cowboys?

:laughing7:

ORCRiST said:
DangerousR6 said:
Y'all cowboy haters make me laugh, you're so jelous it's hilarious..... :binkybaby:

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Doug, you have the stage, please tell the children why haters would be (GIGGLE, SNORT!) ahem, jealous, of the Dallas Cowboys?

:icon_scratch:  Uhhh... lesssee... jealous of them mad lateraling skilz?

:icon_jokercolor:

ORCRiST said:
DangerousR6 said:

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

cb1e.jpg

cb2j.jpg

Used to be jealous of Romom because of Jessica Simpson..now there's pretty much nothing to be jealous of.  :laughing3:

ORCRiST said:
DangerousR6 said:

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

cb1e.jpg

cb2j.jpg

Of being the only 1-4 team in the league, what did you think I'd say......Not evry team can be the most popular in the league and have the worst record, c'mon what's not to be jelous of..... :doh:

Hey, the Lions are 1-4 also.

Anyone watch the colts/skins game? Carlos Rogers needs to talk to a recievers coach so he can actually make an impact.

Patrick said:
Hey, the Lions are 1-4 also.

Anyone watch the colts/skins game? Carlos Rogers needs to talk to a recievers coach so he can actually make an impact.
O.k., so the cowcawks aren't in last place....whooooooopie....Let's throw a party... :party07:

Patrick said:

yeah, rogers' hands have always been a joke, but in this game it was extra bad :sad1: those 2 opportunities for picks would have been huge

Back