Minimum order peeve...

fos1

I have two custom necks in the pipeline, one at 8 weeks and one at 6 weeks. That's OK, I don't mind waiting for quality.

However, I would like to place a Warmoth decal on their headstocks. The decals were unavailable for months. The silver decal is now available (but not the gold). I would prefer gold but was willing to settle for silver.

I need two but generally order an extra in case I screw up installation.

I tried to order four. Even four falls significantly below the minimum $25 order. :(

Warmoth should make allowances for things like decals that were unavailable to order when the $200+ necks were ordered.

Afterall, Warmoth decals are actually advertising and promotion for Warmoth. I am a little surprised that they don't include decals with neck orders. I have a box full of promotional decals that I receive from music company providers even when I purchase items that cost a fraction of a custom neck purchase.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Jeff

I'd guess if you'd give them a call and ask them to be added to your existing order that it might work.

fos1 said:
I am a little surprised that they don't include decals with neck orders. I have a box full of promotional decals that I receive from music company providers even when I purchase items that cost a fraction of a custom neck purchase.

I received a decal with my neck, it wasn't one of the metallic ones (it's one of these: https://www.warmoth.com/Warmoth-Decal-with-Turtle-Logo-P75C219.aspx) but it was inside the little bag of paperwork that came with my neck.

Thank you for the quick responses.

The pop related to the pandemic mentions that you cannot modify existing order, if I read it correctly.

It is good news that they include one of their logo decals along with the new neck. I applaud them for that. I prefer the more subdued text only decal.

I am not complaining loudly. I guess I will wait until I have more to order and hope the decals are available at the time I place the next order.

Jeff

fos1 said:
Thank you for the quick responses.

The pop related to the pandemic mentions that you cannot modify existing order, if I read it correctly.

It is good news that they include one of their logo decals along with the new neck. I applaud them for that. I prefer the more subdued text only decal.

I am not complaining loudly. I guess I will wait until I have more to order and hope the decals are available at the time I place the next order.

Jeff

The exact text is "Order changes will delay your order significantly. If you want the quickest turnaround time you must make sure that your order is correct when you place it. If you do require a change it must be submitted via EMAIL to sales@warmoth.com. Include your order number and a detailed description of your change request." This mostly refers to changes to bodies and necks, as if you decide to make a change and production has to start over, your order will go to the back of the line. Adding some decals will not delay your order.  :icon_thumright:

I don't want to do anything to delay my order!

I am so looking forward to the new necks!

You don't need to ask. Wolff05, a staffer at Warmoth, have replied.
It's ok to add decals to your order.

Thank you! I will email sales/support.

If they can add the decal good, if they can't I'll wait for a future order.

v/r
Jeff

Back