MIDI only guitar finally finished.

RmB303

Finally - I've managed to get the nerves and the time to attack the Warmoth parts with a drill and chisel!

midiguitar.jpg

(It's actually a lot browner than in that picture, which somehow has come out more red and yellow?)

Specs are: -

One piece Swamp Ash Soloist body with Tobacco Burst finish.
Contoured heel, 720 mod, abalone index fill.

Maple Warmoth Pro Stratocaster® style Neck with Matte Vintage Tint finish.
11/16 width, Standard Thin, 24 Fret Extension.
Pau Ferro fretboard, Mother of Pearl dots, 6105 Stainless Steel frets.

Earvana Graphtech Black Tusq Nut.
Gold wilkinson Tremelo
Gold Schaller Locking Tuners
Gold Schaller Strap Locks
Gold Neck Plate and Screws, with Black Neck Plate Pad.

Graphtech GHOST Piezo Pickup saddles.
Graphtech GHOST internal MIDI system, with MIDI volume knob, 13 pin output, and program selector switch.

I'll be lugging this into my Axon AX50 Guitar to MIDI converter, and plugging that into either my iMac or MacBook Pro (depending on whether I'm at home, or gigging), and running Reason for sounds.

I'm very happy with the guitar - just need to spend some time tweaking it to perfection now . . .

Street Avenger said:
Dude...it's backwards.   :confused4:

I know, right? I looked at that thing and looked at it, wondering what the hell was wrong with it, and the only thing I could come up with is it doesn't have any pickup thingys on it. That wasn't all of it, though. There was something else, something profound. But, you nailed it: it's backwards. Duh! The strings need to be on the other side!.

To be fair, it's an easy mistake to make. He's probably just young and inexperienced. Give 'im time. Eventually, he'll learn to put the strings on the same side as the pickups.

Very nice!

How are you getting the saddle wires into the rear rout cavity?

Can you please (PLEASE) show a more detailed picture?

Back