Micro Pog Trouble

FirebirdFloyd

Hey guys,
So I bought an Electro-Harmonix Micro Pog in New York City 2 summers ago. It worked great for the faint harmonies/organ swells I used it for.
Anyway, about a week ago I fired up my rig after some time away from it, and...nothing.
I quickly isolated and tested each pedal, (Guitar->EH Screaming Bird -> EH Micro POG -> Dunlop Crybaby -> Line6 Echo Park -> Dunlop Volume -> Amp) and then tested them in various combinations to see if the order was out of sorts. Both of these tests revealed the Micro POG as the problem. Now when I go straight Guitar -> Micro POG -> Amp, there is a small, weak signal, but only at high volumes.
Can anyone tell me what might be the problem? Has anyone here with a Micro POG had this happen? And what can I do?
Thanks,
      Floyd

Is your battery dying?  :doh:

In all seriousness, Call or email EH. Did you buy the pedal at a registered dealer? If there was a warranty card, did you mail it in? Did anything possibly happen to it? Spilled beer? That will mess your stuff up.

Battery connector with corroded cable within it?

Just crap on the input/output jacks or switches thereof.

Hey Guys,
Sorry about the no-reply, way busy.
Anyway, my POG doesn't have a battery, so that's not the case.
Also, I dissembled and check the jacks, and they seem secure and clean, as does the switch. (No beer either, unlike my Tele, which has had a few brew-baths in its day.)
I bought it at Rudy's Music in Times Square (NYC), but I didn't fill out the warranty card, (truth be told, I have no idea where it is now anyway :icon_scratch:).
So is it even worth hitting up the EH people?
Cheers,
    Floyd

Generally speaking, the warranty card is only used by a company's marketing weenies. It has nothing to do with the warranty or its validity. The very fact you're the original purchaser of a device brings the warranty with it. What you'll have to do is say where you got it and when, and perhaps prove it.

Back