Metal Fans here!

Torment Leaves Scars

So, this is one that a buddy of mine and I collaborated on, and I think I'm gonna try offering on cdbaby.com, or somewhere like that.

This is actually the first actual song in true song format that I wrote (with a slight bit of help, but not too much...).  I have a new song in the works, and have decided that I'm going to put out a cd.  Why?  I dunno, I guess I just don't have anything better to do.  :cool01:

I did the rhythm guitar on this one.  Unfortunately, Dave had to re-do my bass line (same bass line) because when we recorded it, the sound just wound up really poor.  He did the vocals, lead, and programmed the drum machine after the drummer we had lined up dipped out on us...

Check it out.  You'll even get a taste of the new song I'm kinda working on.  :party07:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Dan+Oldham/music/all/play976249

I'll admit metal's not necessarily my thing, but that does sound pretty decent. :)

Did you record that with your star?

Reminds me a little of Ride the Lightning era Metallica mixed with some Morbid Angel... and that's a good thing.  :evil4: :headbang:

Sanscardinality said:
Reminds me a little of Ride the Lightning era Metallica mixed with some Morbid Angel... and that's a good thing.  :evil4: :headbang:

Thanks!  That probably wouldn't have been my assessment (though there is a Metallica influence...), but nonetheless, that's a great compliment!  Much love for Morbid Angel!  :party07:

Back