Meta-Poll

tfarny

Master Member
Polls, get yer polls right here.....Can you tell I'm slacking off from work today?  :icon_jokercolor:

Way to jump out of the system and yet self-reference the system at the same time.  You know, this poll might not even exist, so I'm going to vote for the poll about this poll that will inevitably have to be created to prove/disprove it's existence, which will ultimately self reference again rendering all polls pointless.

guitlouie said:
Way to jump out of the system and yet self-reference the system at the same time.  You know, this poll might not even exist, so I'm going to vote for the poll about this poll that will inevitably have to be created to prove/disprove it's existence, which will ultimately self reference again rendering all polls pointless.

You.... You just cut that out.

For the record, I voted for (against?) the polls about finishing.

Since there was no 'all the above & any other polls' - *I* went with the last choice......or am I feeling pissy today  :dontknow:

Good poll! I went with the fretboard option, that poor horse has been beaten to death one time too many  :tard:

I suppose a poll about which washed up hair metal band is the MOST washed up hair metal band.....

God I hate that genre.

Back