Mesa Boogie Studio Caliber DC-2 1x12 combo

bagman67

Epic Member
Anyone?

Get it while it's hot:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191550244833?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

AWESOME amps.  Had a DC3 head that I purchased new for a steal, as the Nomad series was rolling out.  Regret selling that thing.

Yep, it's awesome and sounds like God His Own Self,but I just never play out in a venue that justifies the volume level it puts out.  Between the Vox AC4TV for blooz and slide, and the Fender Mustang III for modeled stuff, I'm covering all the bases I care to cover, and at a manageable volume level.  No need to raise the roof.  Might as well get it into the hands of a player who'll use it (or at least who'll pay me money for it).

Oh wow!  That was my first (and only) real amp.  Afraid being a non-gigging noodler (and broke to boot), I'm not in the market, but I can hype it up for you to encourage other buyers!

It really is a great amp - great sounds, very versatile, all the bells and whistles....and it's hard to find decently-priced used Boogies - either no one wants to sell what they have, or they try to sell them for so much more than they should be worth...

Back