Meanwhile, at Warmoth...we just stoked the Screamin' Deals section.

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
We will be announcing this on Facebook later today, but I figured I would post it here first: we just moved a TON of new bodies and necks into the Screamin' Deals section. Like, literally, a ton. It's not a bunch of oddballs either. It is primo stuff. Some pretty deep discounts on some killer parts, so you may want to check it out.

We aren't done, either. We are going to continue purging until probably around Christmas, so keep your eyes open.

Click here to get to Screamin' Deals

ScreamingDeals.jpg

mrpinter said:
Why can't you guys do this when I'm not spending money on everybody else LOL.

I'll tell you what: why don't you go ahead and return whatever it was that you bought me, and use that money to get yourself something real nice.

It's OK...I already have everything I need. I'll be fine.

(Quickly checks bank account.) "Aw'right!!!"
(Quickly checks for left-handed bass parts.) "Aw shucks!"
:icon_biggrin: Guess my wife gets that fancy jewelry after all.

I know I saw a fancy sparkly green left-handed bass body in there somewhere...

Ah, here it is:

BP2129A.jpg

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?deals=true&Body=2&Bass=1&sort=price&i=BP2129#.Vmif9riDFBc

Quite a few beauties in the pack (including a couple unfinished Mooncasters)...

Glimmer said:
Quite a few beauties in the pack (including a couple unfinished Mooncasters)...

I know, I just picked up one of those unfinished Mooncasters.  It's a plain jane swamp ash on swamp ash [I prefer to call it an open canvas].  But damn, at $280 it cannot be beat  :headbang1:
Kinda unsure what neck to work with it...  Better get back to that Screamin' Deals page!]

Damnit Warmoth, I had JUST talked myself out of getting that swamp ash soloist...

I'm so upset...not  :icon_jokercolor:

double A said:
I know I saw a fancy sparkly green left-handed bass body in there somewhere...

Ah, here it is:

BP2129A.jpg

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?deals=true&Body=2&Bass=1&sort=price&i=BP2129#.Vmif9riDFBc

I think those Flake finishes should be re-named.  I love em, but "Flake" just doesn't capture the essence of the finish.

I therefore deem this finish "Bass Boat Green".

Bagman67 said:
Whattaya mean, "bass boat green"?  That SCREAMS lowrider to me:

tumblr_nru4bnaROK1u79hcoo1_1280.jpg
I think you've been in San Jose too long. You're right, though. :icon_biggrin:

Well...looks like the Lowridin' Bass Boat Green Left Handed Dinky J body is sold. Did somebody here snag it?

Back