Meadowhawk headstock a regular option?

Joe1166

Can the meadowhawk headstock be made into a regular option? The 3 by 3 with the strings remaining straight past the nut may be wanted by people who have a tremolo bridge guitar.

Maybe I missed it, but I'm hoping bodies and necks will be available for purchase in this format, along with the typical routing/woods options found on the conventional Fender based options.

Yea I would love to see them both being regular parts of their line-up, or at  least adopting some of the techniques and such. The inlays were cool too.

Nope, nope, nope, and nope.

The Meadowhawk and Redshifter are limited editions, and all their options belong to them exclusively, at least for the time being.

I couldn't find a YouTube clip, just NBC embedded in their app.
But I was going to post the SNL skit on Mark McGwire  on steroids.

I'm not here to talk about the past. What if I were to say, two minutes from now, I'm going to ask you if you're using steroids? I'd wait two and a half minutes and say "I'm not here to talk about the past.

Since it's now the future, how about now?

swarfrat said:
I couldn't find a YouTube clip, just NBC embedded in their app.
But I was going to post the SNL skit on Mark McGwire  on steroids.

I'm not here to talk about the past. What if I were to say, two minutes from now, I'm going to ask you if you're using steroids? I'd wait two and a half minutes and say "I'm not here to talk about the past.

Since it's now the future, how about now?
:icon_scratch:

Aaron said "The Meadowhawk and Redshifter are limited editions, and all their options belong to them exclusively, at least for the time being."

And it's now even further into the future. We can always hope.  How about now? Are we there yet?

The Aaron said:

The Meadowhawk and Redshifter are limited editions, and all their options belong to them exclusively, at least for the time being.

Well, your loss. Or warmoth’s, to be more precise.

swarfrat said:
Aaron said "The Meadowhawk and Redshifter are limited editions, and all their options belong to them exclusively, at least for the time being."

And it's now even further into the future. We can always hope.  How about now? Are we there yet?
:icon_thumright:

The Aaron said:

Oh Aaron, I don't think your comment is going to get any likes......

Back