matching headstock

Yes, they will do that, however there is a small fee.  Well worth it in my opinion.
The only catch is you have to have the neck headstock finished at the same time you finish the body.  So, you can't buy a body now and have the headstock matched further on down the road.
Good luck &  :rock-on:

I've spoken with them about that. I think it is a $50 upcharge and there are a few limits to what they can/will do. Check with their customer service crew.

Yep, we will gladly do it. They MUST be done at the same time. No other way to ensure the paint matches exactly. There is an upcharge, but it's pretty nominal for what you get.

yes... my new build has a VIP maple cherry burst flame top on the body, so i had warmoth do the vortex headstock in a matching flame maple peghead veneer ($45) and painted in cherry burst with a clear gloss mahogany shaft ($160).  should look good in 7 more weeks when it's delivered  :headbang1:

kolsky said:
yes... my new build has a VIP maple cherry burst flame top on the body, so i had warmoth do the vortex headstock in a matching flame maple peghead veneer ($45) and painted in cherry burst with a clear gloss mahogany shaft ($160).  should look good in 7 more weeks when it's delivered  :headbang1:

Very cool...
I am a big burst fan and the headstock done with a matching burst is a great combo!!!
Be sure to post some pics when you get that girl in your hands.
:headbang:

kolsky said:
Sound awesome, don't forget the pix when it arrives!  :eek:

Back