Marshall 1W Offset stack?

jackthehack

Epic Member
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/productDetail/productDetail.jsp?source=3WWRWXGP&entSkuId=H99179000000000&kwid=productads-plaid^18283950120-sku^H99179000000000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^30437382507

What is target market segment for a $1299 1 watt amp?

$1200.  They have for to be kidding.  Get a Blackheart.    Same deal...under $300

I actually just watched a demo not long ago from the guys at Anderton's.  They admitted the price is pretty outrageous, but that it's geared more towards collectors, rather than budget bedroom players.  Sounds nice though.

Xplorervoodoo said:
I actually just watched a demo not long ago from the guys at Anderton's.  They admitted the price is pretty outrageous, but that it's geared more towards collectors, rather than budget bedroom players.  Sounds nice though.
Seen the same video. Same impression. If I had that sort of money I'd be looking at Kempers or AxeFX Ultras....

Re-Pete said:
Seen the same video. Same impression. If I had that sort of money I'd be looking at Kempers or AxeFX Ultras....

Yeah, no kidding. I haven't heard a Kemper in real life yet, but I have an Axe Fx II, and that thing is magical.

Cagey said:
Re-Pete said:

Yeah, no kidding. I haven't heard a Kemper in real life yet, but I have an Axe Fx II, and that thing is magical.

I guess Marshall just assumed that the folks rich enough to splurge out on a 1 watt bedroom showpiece already has a Kemper or Axe-FX II in their cabinet  :laughing7:

Back