March Submissions - Guitar of the Month Contest (14 entries)

OK just when I think I have it nailed, Firebird enters that beast and then the carved top shows up

guys, we have to vote here, stop making it difficult.

wow there are a LOT of AXES in there that deserve GOTM, this is going be a long and hard thing, but then that is what she said.

Yah, and the quality of the photography has gone up quite a bit too... just amazing stuff.

Seriously, I'd be happy to have any of these axes - the build quality is awesome. I should have submitted my ebay queen soloist this month and saved the blue tele for an easier month - although I'm starting to doubt that there will ever be easier months.

Hehe... Damn, just checked out the competition. Theres a whole lot of diversity and brilliant guitars in this bunch. If you can't find at least one you like, something must be wrong with your head  :)

Should one have waited... Mnnn - nah... After all its about drooling all over pictures of beautiful guitars!

I feel like I picked the worst month to enter too.  All the big dogs came to play. :guitaristgif:  I love the blue tele, felipeak's monster, heck I love all of them.

Firebird - you just threw a monkey wrench in this whole thing - I'd trade any guitar I have for that strat... and maybe some body parts too. You know, the superfluous ones.

grabby said:
Firebird - you just threw a monkey wrench in this whole thing - I'd trade any guitar I have for that strat... and maybe some body parts too. You know, the superfluous ones.

Like an appendix? :laughing7:

Firebird said:
I feel like I picked the worst month to enter too.  All the big dogs came to play. :guitaristgif:  I love the blue tele, felipeak's monster, heck I love all of them.

You have one great advantage..............you are the only entry with a raw exotic neck!!

Firebird said:
grabby said:

Like an appendix? :laughing7:
Sure, or spleen, tonsils, some of my tendons... need any?

I love all these guitars!

graceshredder said:
I have to admit . . . that is some seriously talented woodwork on Felipeak's Tele.  Nicely done, my friend.

I know, I just want to touch it with all them smooth curves.

I think the photography is exceptional this month (except mine!). Very, very exceptional guitars as well, all of them. :hello2:

PT said:
I think the photography is exceptional this month (except mine!). Very, very exceptional guitars as well, all of them. :hello2:

Don't worry considering how ugly my love seat is.

Firebird said:
PT said:

How often can you find a loveseat that matches your guitar's basic colors. You should win a prize just for that.  :headbang:

Doughboy said:
Firebird said:
PT said:

How often can you find a loveseat that matches your guitar's basic colors. You should win a prize just for that.  :headbang:

I see the cat has left its calling-card on the loveseat, and on the guitar....

Back