Maple G4 SC 32"

fretless

Maple , Ebony & Padouk . Shellac & wax finish w/ Kent Armstrong passive mm

did a wee test clip this morn' so we could hear what she sounds like
check it
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12346851

:rock-on:

That neck looks like it feels absolutely killer! -Another beauty! -I may become guilty of trying to keep up with the Fretless'  :laughing7:

Between this one and the thread on people's experiences with short-scale bass builds, I think I got an idea about what is gonna be my next... but first I gotta finish that slab. Literally.

Thanks man ! It really is a dream to play . So you got one up on me though with that sweet new fretless build .  :eek:ccasion14:  oh btw there are sooo many choice ss necks in the showcase be careful strolling through there  :icon_biggrin:

so I finally got to use it for a very long jam today and it was a pleasure to play . It's very comfortable with its curves in the right places . I'm mostly a pbass guy and I use that pickup as a thumb rest . I've never been a MM player but this bass is so comfortable and perfectly balanced that it was simply perfect . I can't say that about some of the other basses I own and have owned . The 32" scale is just so good . It's one of those rare instruments that gives you the sense you can play anything you feel . It was an amazing feeling . :love..

Back