mannys music closing

Geez louise......I don't himk I like this place as much as I first  thought.  Thanks to all the guys around here who like to talk about guitars.  See Ya.

Okay, stores closed. We got that. My dad's out of a job. But I'm not blaming the president for that. Economy=Stores closed is one thing, but Mr. O=Bad economy=Stores closed is another.
Nobody liked politics in unrelated threads.

Your "simple question" was a sarcastic hit at O winning the presidency. This is an undeniable fact

I'm getting sick of stuff like that. My day just took a bad turn, and I don't feel like hearing I need counseling because I come to a guitar forum for...

(I'm doing this CB style)

~Geetars~

(Now Stubby style)

GUITARS

(and how I would normally do it...)

Guitars.

EDIT: In the words of Mr. Freddy Mercury... Another one bites the dust.

This is a GUITAR forum, for guitar players and builders, let's keep it to that. (this is my civilized, restrained reply...)

I'm with Max all the way here (though I'm not american and it's me who's lost a job). Well done TL.

Oh and one more thing, Hey Max, I'm sorry about your Dad's job, I wish you guys the best, hope everything works out. Keep your chin up bro!

metalman22105 said:
Oh and one more thing, Hey Max, I'm sorry about your Dad's job, I wish you guys the best, hope everything works out. Keep your chin up bro!
Oh, I'm sure he'll find another job. He's really looking now. Other things on my mind more, though. Stuff like an old girlfriend's health, helping her deal with a staff member at our old school's death (I think it might have been a relative of her friend), totaled a car Monday (Memorial day, oversteered and found the only place in my town where ditch=totaled car. NEVER drive into a 10 foot ditch on Memorial Day)

Man that's a rough weekend.  Best thing sometimes is to just have a drink and play the guitar.

Hey max, not sure what your thoughts on the bible are, but if you have one, you should check out the passage Isaiah 40:28-31, it really helps me out when everything hits the fan. Also, here's a song that gets me going again when it all looks bleak:
August Burns Red, "Composure"
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qtk9c6ZGcM[/youtube]

Different weekends, my dad's been out of a job for about a year, I think.
I don't dwell on stuff, I get over it, or deal with what I need to.
Nothing I could do about the car, just got out and got a tow truck. Me and my old gf enjoy hanging out, and that helps her a lot.
Oh, MetalMan, I'm a Christian. Raised Methodist, attending Baptist. I'll need to check that verse out.  :icon_thumright:

But, hey! Guitars!
Sometimes, I wish I could visit NY and other places to check out those guitar stores. I couldn't afford to breathe on some of the instruments, though.

Back