Man, I'm thick.

Wana_make_a_guitar

While lunch at school today i was reading one of my friend Guitar World magazines for about the 100 th time and came across an add that i must have seen before in heaps of times saying "Bring Your Axe Together" with a guitar and neck and all the components flying onto it. I thought to myself, looks cool, but warmoth'd probably be better and then I saw the company name.  Warmoth  :doh:

Then I thought to myself "God i'm thick............"  :laughing7:

simple

Staff member
Yeah, I do end up in some of the ads.

We're getting ready to put together a new ad campaign. If you have any cool ideas shoot me an email!

D

DanDeTora

Gregg said:

We're getting ready to put together a new ad campaign. If you have any cool ideas shoot me an email!

Scantily clad women never hurt business...  :glasses9:

Wana_make_a_guitar

DanDeTora said:
Gregg said:

Scantily clad women never hurt business...  :glasses9:
quite right. But it does limit the selling targets.

stubhead

I have made a vow to NEVER purchase equipment from any company that uses an advertisement showing some hot young boobalicious babe cradling an electric guitar - with her inch-and-a-half-long fingernails.... frucking numbnuts. Of course once you start watching for that kind of thing, it can get kind of obsessive.... :eek:

Wana_make_a_guitar

stubhead said:
I have made a vow to NEVER purchase equipment from any company that uses an advertisement showing some hot young boobalicious babe cradling an electric guitar - with her inch-and-a-half-long fingernails.... frucking numbnuts. Of course once you start watching for that kind of thing, it can get kind of obsessive.... :eek:
hmmm, seen a few of those in the same magazine.

Mapleg4

Gregg said:

What about pictures of musicians playing their Warmoths?

Wana_make_a_guitar

Mapleg4 said:
Gregg said:

What about pictures of musicians playing their Warmoths?
I sent him an email about it, but you also gotta remember, Warmoth do not make full guitars and basses, they make parts, and sell components.

mayfly

stubhead said:

After 15 years of being in a band with two very talented women musicians, I've adopted a similar attitude about this kind of advertising.  Bloody immature crap. 

m4rk0

All I can say is "Top shown wet to reveal figure"

unfortunately, I won't mean a thing to W's new potentional customers.