Machete... omg I can't wait!

AprioriMark

I am one of the few who loved the Grindhouse movies, and the fake trailer has been made into a full length film.  He're an actual preview.

NOT WORKSAFE LINK.  Violence, some sexuality and some language.  The intro from Danny Trejo is hilarious.

[youtube=425,350]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4Fgyqv2wo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

-Mark

As much as I love Grindhouse, R. Rodriguez, Danny Trejo, was looking forward to Machete, etc... I (and other Arizonans) have to say:

"F*#%! Machete and F*#%! illegals"

(BTW, they recently changed this trailer from the original, non-pro-illegal-immigration charged one)

Illegal immigration is no F*#%ing joke, and Mexico is a F*#%ing cesspool of drug cartel violence.

Here's just one example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Krentz

Yeah, Gary, most people (I hope) understand the reality of the situation, and I took the trailer edit to be humorous, not seriously political.  It made me laugh quite a bit.  For what it's worth, I've spent a fair bit of time in non-tourist Mexico and all over Central and South America.

-Mark

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.  Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door.*

* Offer not valid in AZ

dbw said:
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.  Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door.*

*As long as they abide by State and National laws; one of those which includes becoming an American Citizen

dbw said:
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.  Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door.*

* Offer not valid in AZ

^EXACTLY

I will enjoy this movie on just about every level possible.

6 of those levels involve staring at jessica alba.

AGWAN said:
dbw said:

* Offer not valid in AZ

^EXACTLY

I will enjoy this movie on just about every level possible.

6 of those levels involve staring at jessica alba.

AND Michelle Rodriguez!!!

Maybe there's a god after all :confused4:

yes, and 4 levels of staring at Michelle...

2 levels of seeing how many people Cheech plays in this one.

1 counting explosions.

3 for tongue in cheek political humor...

and so on...

Back