LP for my dad-- vision and execution

Absolutely amazing job there nathan, and it's damn near a carbon copy of the virtual guitar...I agree with dbw,  :icon_thumright: x a blillion... :eek:

Wow, you guys, the response to this guitar has been awesome! Thanks!

Ang3lus- Sound clips maybe after i get it set up nice and well intonated.

Brian- got a nice SKB case, and a strap will come. I really can't decide what sort of 'look' for the strap.

Orpheo- If i were building this for myself, I'd probably throw a bubinga neck on there too  :laughing7:

guitlouie- The neck is a conversion scale. He's a gibson man all the way.

Grafitti63- The neck plate is engraved with DJA, his initials. Also his father's initials, and his brother's who recently passed away.

ocguy - I do remember your video. It was so touching. I might do that for my dad's gifting too, though there will be no stage or audience involved.

Seriously guys the kind words mean a lot, I'll tell my dad that 'the guys' liked his guitar too!

PLAIN BLACK LEATHER STRAP ONLY - it will totally accentuate the guitar , instead of drawing attention to the strap ! :sign13: it'll make it pop!

So this thread was started ALMOST four years ago, but DAMN. I think this is, until the next time I profess my undying love, my favorite Warmoth on this board. Sorry for the ridiculous necro-post, but GEEZUS.

:help:

My next Warmoth will have P-90s... Thats for sure...

Thats a BEAUT a fantastic example of Kisekae  comes alive. P90s on a low fat  diet body
(chambered) that must be sonic  Heaven. Hope you got Dangerous on that trus cover too,
the time & thought gone into that is the ultimate gift . :glasses9: :glasses9:

Back