Lose that pesky AC adapter!

mrpinter

Do you notice something odd about the picture below? It doesn't have a power cable coming off it. It has a Pedaltrain Volto - a li ion battery that powers up to 2000 milliamps worth of pedals for up to 36 hours (I just installed this yesterday, so I can't vouch for the claims). Now if only amps could have batteries...

nano%20on%20volto%20overhd%20shot.jpg

volto%20in%20nano%20-%20on.jpg

I was also interested in the Volto (and the similar Sanyo) but none of them mention in their specs how much they will last. I know batteries deteriorate with every charge and at some point there are not usable. I'm guessing it will last a few hundreds charges to justify the money it costs. Please update next year about it's performance...

I'm pretty happy with the 1spot. That said, I get jealous every time I see you post pics of your pedals.

The disaster transport is on the list. I'd really like the senior, that's a nice pedal.

The Disaster Transport is a lovely, lovely pedal. The modulation is vibe-ish and the delay is very loose and "analogy" although it's a digital pedal. It's very spacious in a kind of way a stereo effect is. I highly recommend it... never tried a Senior, but I'm quite happy with the D.T.

I like the idea but I'm with a lot of you how well will it work and how long before you have to charge it the cost is not bad tho.

Back