Looking to buy.

rolloman

Cream color strat type tip to fit CRL type switch blade. Need to complete my new build.

Ok... When I read the original post, I thought the poster needed to buy a cream colored strat to fit his extra switch he had laying round. I admit I loved that way of thinking as I've bought bodies and necks because I ha really nice pickguard or set of knobs before.

grabby said:
Ok... When I read the original post, I thought the poster needed to buy a cream colored strat to fit his extra switch he had laying round. I admit I loved that way of thinking as I've bought bodies and necks because I ha really nice pickguard or set of knobs before.

Hahah I am gonna use that one. Babe I hade a white and a cream colored switch laying around. I couldn't let them go to waste so I got a white and cream colored guitar! Jeez whats the problem.  :icon_thumright:

This is no joke! I ended up building a bass underneath a stray Gotoh 201 I had laying around!  :laughing7:

Watching Screaming Deals like a hawk doesn't help matters, either... but that's a different thread.  :icon_jokercolor:

Back