Long time Warmoth customer saying Hi!

OffSetSmith

Hi everyone. I have been a Warmoth customer for about 10 years now. I've ordered 6 necks and 1 body so far. I mostly make my own bodies, but have never cared to attempted to build a neck, I leave that to the pros. Anyway, I follow Warmoth on Facebook and youTube and always hear about the forum and particular Guitar of the Month. So I thought it was high time I join over here. probably won't be incredibly active, but you never know. Below are some builds I have done with Warmoth Parts (mostly necks). Enjoy!

18620263_10100767811991909_7999855179617566880_n.jpg

A highly modified 1961 Fender Duo Sonic. Stretched to long scale before I owned it.
1425217_940326213069_1045601209_o.jpg

This is a Warmoth body and neck. (I have since moved on to making my own custom decals)
523507_779814819189_376805172_n.jpg

I have a few more that I don't have good pictures of yet. I'll share them when I get around to taking nice pics. I do all my own finish work. I am also a long time member of offsetguitars.com so if you're familiar with that forum I use the same handle. I've been a member over there for over 10 years now.

Welcome aboard.  We're glad you're here.  TO whatever extent you participate, I think you'll find us a largely helpful, often silly, and occasionally cantankerous bunch.  I love that single-cutaway job with the floral print.  Tele-esque lines, Jazzmaster pups, Swinger bridge?  Gorgeous hybrid axe there.

Welcome!

I too want to join in and say what cool guitars. Especially that Jazzmaster you've got there. Awesome!

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your posts. :icon_thumright:

OffSetSmith said:
Oh yeah? Do you still have it? That was a really fun project.

My favorite offset is the Jaguar and I have too many guitars so I sold it to a guy who wanted to make a Jazzmaster in Burgundy Mist, it was his dream guitar. You had done a good job on the finish and I realized how easy it's to sell something that's basically Fender. It was sold quickly unlike two other Warmoth bodies (with figured tops) that took me years to sell.

Back