Let's see those factory finishes! (Please list wood/finish options)

Brewer

I see a lot of people online trying to find real life photos of what a particular wood/color combination looks like when ordering. I am working on compiling an album of every finish/wood option.

Clear photos of your builds in natural light would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I suggest you peruse the GOM section here as well as the facebook site. Plus people post things all over the internet. If there's a finish you're interested, say inferno flake, then just type in: inferno flake warmoth, and something will pop up.
You're welcome.

I suggest you peruse the GOM section here as well as the facebook site. Plus people post things all over the internet. If there's a finish you're interested, say inferno flake, then just type in: inferno flake warmoth, and something will pop up.
You're welcome.
Thanks, I was trying to compile all of the finishes into a single album to make things easier for others to find. I have a spreadsheet of woods/finishes and am trying to fill out each slot.

Some finishes/combinations I’ve had no luck googling. Trans purple is a color I’ve had trouble tracking down. Found lots of purple dye samples but not many transparent purples.

I believe the W had a page with quite a number of finishes on quite a number of woods.
I found a illustration on warmoth site close to what I want but the image was low quality and they looked more akin to the computer generated samples.

I found a illustration on warmoth site close to what I want but the image was low quality and they looked more akin to the computer generated samples.
Oh and then you found it. As I recall they are studio pictures, but yes quality is low most likely to create the PDF.

Back