Les Paul back plate

WMHOLP

I'm looking around for a replacement rear control plate for my Warmoth Les Paul.  Don't see any on the Warmoth Parts / Accessories page.  Problem is, the Warmoth mounting/screw holes don't match the standard Gibson locations.  I just want to replace the one I have for a while so I can seal an autograph on the one I have.  Pat Travers signed it for me, and I want to somehow seal that sucker on there so it doesn't scratch off, and use a replacement plate on the guitar.

Check on eBay under Guitar -> Parts, Accessories, there are a number of vendors that sell replacement covers that should match up...

Gregg or Eric, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Warmoth will sell you a rear rout cover in any of the pickguard materials they offer, you just have to ask.

jackthehack said:
Check on eBay under Guitar -> Parts, Accessories, there are a number of vendors that sell replacement covers that should match up...

I tried that already.  All the replacement covers I found are drilled for Gibson screw locations.  The Warmoth route puts the screws in each corner.  Gibson doesn't.  I guess I'll hit up Warmoth for another cover.

Back