Latest Warmoth Build Strat content

JWR

Here is my latest Warmoth Partsocaster build.  Red sparkle body, Warmoth Maple neck with jumbo frets, Schaller locking tuners, Dimarzio EVO humbucker, Original Floyd Rose. 
warmoth2.jpg

This is my first build, Warmoth Ash body with Maple top Black Cherry finish, Warmoth Maple Neck, satin finish, Schaller locking tuners, Seymour Duncan '78 humbucker, Original Floyd.
warmoth1.jpg

Very cool. Both of them !

Did you drill the hole for the volume pot yourself on the new one or did you specify it when ordering ?

I just could not be more pleased with Warmoth right now.  The tone and feel of both of these instruments far surpasses commercially available strat type products (IMHO).  The satin neck finish is a great feel for me.  The Black Cherry Burst one is used for the Eddie stuff tuned lower and the red is for E. 

very nice!
is that body a warmoth too?

oh btw, I just think the word 'partsocadter' doesn't do it justice.. I prefer something like 'custom creation' or something like that :)

Hell yea, that's the spirit!  No generic tagging, name it and your others something special.  It's custom and one of a kind....built by you, for you.  :rock-on:

JWR said:
....and so noted, the term partsocaster shall hereby be stricken from the record.  I like the term JWR Signature Series as noted by one of our other bretheren. How about the JWR Signature Series Van Satrivai?

Not so fast.  Both are very Lynch-esque.

GL-M1-Tiger.jpg

I got to thinking, Hmmm,....I wonder if a single pickup, one volume pot, Floyd Rose Trem, Ash body, Maple neck guitar would catch on and be something others might use?   :headbang1:,......nah...probably not :doh:.

I've gotten rather fond of these instruments.  The quality, the tone.  I've received alot of favorable feedback at shows.  I did replace the EVO with an EMG81 in the red one for some higher gain stuff and I like it.

that is like the most beautiful simple guitar ever lol there like nothing on it. how does it play?

Back