Kicking around Warmoth today

Gregg Stewart said:
It still needs curing and finally buffing so it'll still be awhile though I don't know exactly how long. (For Ken W): No, I am not going to keep doing this...   :toothy11:

Here bannana:

Wow,  that's pretty cool of you to do that for miss-banana.  :icon_thumright:

OH MY GOSH! look at that purty thing!  that is gonna rawk--i mean twang--so hard. 

that was totally awesome of you to do, gregg, thank you SO much.

:cool01:  :cool01:  :cool01:

NonsenseTele said:
Beautifull Tele, Bannana!

thanks, nonsense! i can see the grain of the swampash in those pickup routes, too. looks like the fellas picked me out a real nice piece of wood.

:guitaristgif:

Well, I might as well show off mine then ;-)

warmoth_midbuild.jpg

Again, thanks so much to Greg for finding the time to take and email this picture - it's really appreciated!

Gregg, I hope you haven't started something you will regret.  Or do you have lots of slack time to be taken photos like that?

What is your job there? Your not like the guy from the movie office space, who keeps getting moved all over the place, and really doesn't work there are you?

Youv'e been there so long , everyone knows you and thinks you work there?

LOL just kidding man,,,,John

Alfang -

my 'internal sources' would "neither confirm nor deny" your accusation

hmmmm ... fishy if you ask me

one source did say "Gregg who???" before quickly retracting their statement. I've also heard that 'Gregg' is really just a screen name for Ken's web surfing activities

:icon_jokercolor:

all the best,

R

What is your job there?
Good Question. Whatever needs done.
I've also heard that 'Gregg' is really just a screen name for Ken's web surfing activities
Interesting theory.
Gregg, I hope you haven't started something you will regret.
Ah, the secret of my success.

As you can see by the low res photos, I just shoot them with my phone as to not take up much time, but extra personnel we don't have around here, so everyone is slammed all the time.

Ke..... I mean, Gregg-

Without a doubt those two bodies are great (World Class) and Gregg (if that really is your name) who cares what your job title is just keep doing what you are doing.

So, does this mean, if I get a stained finish body, its really gonna be a Ty-Dye?  <groan>

hey gregg does warmoth have a in house bed and bath
i think i can trick my wife into a trip under the guise
of a shopping trip and bed and bath. hahah lol  anyhoo thanks kayle

Back