Kenneth Lawrence Headstock

Livingston

Hi,

My friend wants me to build him a Kenneth Lawrence-like explorer a la Hetfield http://www.freewebs.com/montyjay/klexp1.html.  However, when I go to the site, that option isn't available for pricing information.

I know they have some Kenneth Lawrence style necks on the eStore; do you know if Warmoth will make one to the specs he's after, and if so, how to figure out how much it will be.  He kind of wants a quote before sinking any money in.

Thanks!! 

Chris told us that there is no custom order for K.L. headstock... at most you tell them the specs and when they do another "Bunch" of they, will tell you that it's done  :dontknow:
If there is something that he likes in showcase, is the best way to go!

They're done only a couple or few times a year in production runs.

Just pick one from the showcase.

If there's not one there that you like, you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you'll get an email when they show up on the showcase.

Thank!  Sounds good.  He says he wants to hold out for a darker wood like Hetfield's.  /rolleyes

custom headstock profile is going to cost a lot if you can't find what you're looking for on the showcase. Worst comes to worst just get a paddle headstock and cut it to whatever you like...

Back