Just finished my new Warmoth Les Paul Project

Econ

Mahogany body, maple neck with ebony fretboard finished in clear nitro satin, Original Floyd Rose tremolo, Dimarzio Norton and PAF Pro pickups, schaller straplocks.  It plays fantastic and sounds amazing.  Im afraid this will be the beggining of an addiction to Warmoth.

WarmothLesPaul1.jpg

May I be the first to welcome you.  Welcome. My name is Eric and I have a problem. I am addicted to warmoth and I shamelessly push my obsession onto any guitar player who has even meager tool skills by encouraging them to build their own guitar with higher quality parts and supreme playability. We all understand you.  Welcome!

Fine-looking build there! Great job. And welcome to the Hotel California. "You can check-out anytime you like, but you can never leave!"

Eric

Thank you very much Eric.  Im already planning my second project.  This one took 3 months.  I hope the second one takes less time.

I started my first (and only thus-far) build in Sept. of 2010 and finished in May of 2011. It was worth every second. I love the color choice on the LP. :laughing11:

Nice work. Happiness in the house of Econ, eh? <grin>

Putting together guitars using Warmoth parts is dangerously habit-forming, though. No one can do just one. It's too satisfying.

I got three Warmoth guitars and one bass finished, not mention other odds and ends, necks, and things that need to be finished.  I have found that the wall hangers for guitars clears up space on the ground variety guitar stands, so you can squeeze a few more projects into a room before dedicating yet another room to the cause.  Happy to have you aboard, have fun
Patrick

Welcome Econ, very nice Paul you got there. I'm a tried and true Floyd lover, but I've never liked the Paul with a Floyd, but that one you got there I like... :headbang:

Wow, that is one sweet instrument :guitaristgif:. Enjoy and don't worry about being addicted to building a new one. That's what wifes are for  :laughing7:.

Back