Japanese games and cartoons rant.

elfro89

Just have to say sorry for the rant I'm about to take on this crap.

Now to start with, I love Japan. I love their language, culture, architecture, food, you name it. There is probably little I don't like, except Japanese cartoons and video games based on Japanese cartoons. Now I'm not bashing the creativity or passion the designers and creators have for what they do or the enormous amount of time and dedication they put into their work. But a lot of their fans annoy the piss out of me. They get offended when I call it a cartoon as opposed to an animation. In my opinion, an animation is that which is drawn with precision 3D scaling, a cartoon is that which is drawn to be life-like but not 100% accurate (more knowledgeable people feel free to correct me.) Something like Toy Story or Monsters Inc. Qualify for the title animation. Where as something like Pokemon or any of the creations that look similar would be cartoons in my eyes.

Another thing that annoys me are the endless amount of people who dye their hair bright blue, green, orange, retard, pink; whatever colour they want. If thats what they want fine, who am I to judge? but stop spreading your bs all over me, you are not a cartoon character, you do not have a needlessly pointy chin:
1159800672_470x353_japanese-anime-eva-misato-wallpaper.jpg

By all means like their work, be creative draw your own cartoons, but stop rattling your crap over me as if you are god. (cause I already hold that title)

Akshun Phace! said:
By all means like their work, be creative draw your own cartoons, but stop rattling your crap over me as if you are god. (cause I already hold that title)

Really?
I'd have thought God would have a longer schlong. :dontknow:

line6man said:
Akshun Phace! said:

Really?
I'd have thought God would have a longer schlong. :dontknow:

ha, good one!  :laughing7:

I like their cartoons too.
They draw pretty cool characters.
My favorite part of their cartoons are their hair.
Any style of hair that you can think of, you can see it in their cartoons :glasses9:

Back